Welcome to the Giveaway Edition of my Sunday Surf! Not only do I have seveal giveaways going on now (that you do not want to miss) but several other wonderful bloggers are hostessing giveaways of my eBook, Coconut Oil For Your Skin – Nourishing Your Body From The Outside In.
Be sure to check all of this goodness out!
My current giveaways:
For My Children: A Mother’s Journal of Memories, Wishes, and Wisdom (Closes 05/09). This is a must have Mother’s Day gift! Seriously beautiful!
Poetry of a Hobo Mama (Closes 05/09). Love poetry? You will love this book of prose from Lauren at Hobo Mama. Hate poetry? You will love this! Stuck in between? This book will push you over to the poetry lover side!
Kelapo Coconut Oil Softgels (Closes 05/15). Have trouble consuming coconut oil? Here is your answer!
Here is where you can enter to win my eBook!
- Lauren (of Vision Wise) (Closes May 11th). Not only do you get my eBook but you get her hand painted Chakra Flags. You WILL want these!
- A Little Bit Of All Of It (Closes May 12th). Julia held a Beauty Night to make and test out these recipes! Pretty cool review~
- Untrained Hair Mom (Closes May 15th)
- African Babies Don’t Cry (Closes June 5th)
And here are a few upcoming giveaways that will be featured on my blog this month:
- Coconutreat – yep – more coconut oil!
- Tropical Traditions Powdered Laundry Detergent – This is some goooood stuff!
- Squatty Potty – I had to try it to believe it. Your poop will thank you!
- From Breast To Bib – as always, a fabulous eBook from Kate at Modern Alternative Mama. The best real food resource for breastfeeding and weaning mothers!
- Moms Into Fitness with Lindsay Brin. I am currently trying out two of her DVDs from her extensive collection. Core Fitness and Boot Camp 2 are awesome thus far but I am giving them a fair shake through the month of May. Review coming in early June!
Enjoy your week! I have all kinds of posting goodness coming your way this month!