In celebration of 333 Uses for Coconut Oil, Tropical Traditions is offering one of you the chance to win a ONE GALLON PAIL OF GOLD LABEL COCONUT OIL! That is worth over $100. I just love this company. I mean, seriously…who couldn’t use a gallon of coconut oil?
I have already raved about Tropical Traditions. You know that they are my go-to coconut oil source. You know that I live and breathe by coconut oil and you know that I pretty much sleep with my bucket of Tropical Traditions coconut oil under my pillow at night.
Their Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil (which is my favorite) is hand crafted in small batches by family producers, and it is the highest quality coconut oil they offer. You can read more about how virgin coconut oil is different from other coconut oils on their website: What is Virgin Coconut Oil?
In case you forgot, here are a few reasons why I am such a fan of Tropical Tradition’s products:
- They offer one of the highest quality coconut oils available.
- They have a strong commitment to family farming and organic standards.
- They stand firmly against genetically modified foods.
- They research and find out where the products are produced, and how they are produced. If they do not meet their standards then Tropical Traditions will work with the producers to enhance the quality of their product.
- They adhere to fair trade practices.
- Their customer service is fantastic!
- The founder of the company is ridiculously nice, extremely devoted to his company and customers, and goes out of his way to make personal contact.
- They carry all kinds of other wonderful products.
- You can order Tropical Traditions in Canada and in Europe!
I am going to cut right to the chase today and direct you to some of the great information on the Tropical Traditions site about coconut oil. Visit their website to check on current sales and to read about all the advantages of buying coconut oil online. You can learn more about what virgin coconut oil actually is as well as how to use it! Tropical Traditions also carries other varieties of affordable high quality coconut oil including Green Label Coconut Oil, and Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil. FYI – the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil.
You can also watch the video they produced about
Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil:
Since I get asked this often, YES, I really do carry coconut oil in my purse, in my car, and pretty much everywhere else I frequent. And I buy all kinds of other goodies from them to! Here is a photo from a recent order. Seriously…
Ok, ok you’ve seen enough– onto this amazing giveaway!
Tropical Traditions is generously giving away a 1 gallon pail of their Gold Label Coconut Oil!
Enter using the Rafflecopter entry form below.
This giveaway opens today, Saturday, September 1, 2012 and closes on Friday, September 14, 2012 at 11:59pm PST. Winner will be selected via random.org. I will email you and you will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is selected.
If you order by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you.