This blog will provide you with my views, experience, insights, and research on any and all things related to conscious parenting, natural living, holistic health, real food, and coconut oil.
You can expect to leave this blog knowing more about the wonders of coconut oil. You will be inspired to take charge of your health naturally. You will learn about the healing powers of essential oils. And you will see how my approach to gentle parenting might be able to work for your family. Plus lots and lots more!
I am not an expert. At all. I want to inspire you to take what I have written, do further research if needed and apply it to your family and your life. I am not suggesting that my way is the best way. It works for me, my daughter, and our family. My lifestyle may not work for anyone else.
All of the information I provide related to health, wellness and food/nutrition is based on research from sources I trust and deem credible. Before making any changes that would impact your health, always consult your trusted medical care provider. I am not a doctor and am not dispensing any medical advice. I am merely providing research to spur your forward in a healthier lifestyle.
My typical posting schedule is as follows:
- 1st Monday – Green Living (Contributor Post)
- 1st Wednesday – Coconut Health
- 1st Friday – Healing Naturally Update or Products I Love Spotlight
- 2nd Monday – Fitness for Moms (Contributor Post)
- 2nd Tuesday – Carnival of Natural Parenting
- 2nd Thursday – Festival of Food
- 3rd Monday – Living Mindfully/Authentically (Contributor Post)
- 3rd Wednesday – Coconut Health
- 3rd Friday – Herbs and Kids
- 4th Monday – Guest Post/Open
- 4th Tuesday – Taboo Carnival (Feb, May, August, Nov)
- 4th Friday – Authentic Parenting Carnival
*Please note that I said “typical.” All posts are subject to change based on a whim.*